- Jadoon, Amira, Nakissa Jahanbani, and Charmaine Willis. 2018. “Challenging the ISK Brand in Afghanistan-Pakistan: Rivalries and Divided Loyalties.” Combating Terrorism Center Sentinel 11 (4). https://ctc.usma.edu/challenging-isk-brand-afghanistan-pakistan-rivalries-divided-loyalties/.
- Jahanbani, Nakissa, Charmaine Willis, and Donnett Lee. 2018. “What We Wish We Knew: Reflections of Brand-New Teaching Assistants.” Journal of Political Science Education 14 (3): 409–13. https://doi.org/10.1080/15512169.2018.1445533.
- Willis, Charmaine N. 2019. “US Military Bases and Anti-Military Organizing: An Ethnography of an Air Force Base in Ecuador.” Social Movement Studies, March 5, 2019, 1–2. https://doi.org/10.1080/14742837.2019.1590693.
- Willis, Charmaine N. 2018. “Violent Conjunctures in Democratic India.” New Political Science 40 (3): 621-23. https://doi.org/10.1080/07393148.2018.1488092
- Willis, Charmaine N. 2018. “Protests Against U.S. Military Base Policy in Asia: Persuasion and Its Limits.” New Political Science 40 (1): 206–8. https://doi.org/10.1080/07393148.2018.1420581.
News and Other Articles
Willis, Charmaine, and Nakissa Jahanbani. “How Men Can Help Combat Misogyny in Graduate Education.” Times Higher Education (THE), May 7, 2019. https://www.timeshighereducation.com/blog/how-men-can-help-combat-misogyny-graduate-education.A version of this piece can be found here: Willis and Jahanbani (2019)- Pretty Good for a Girl
- Willis, Charmaine N. “‘Great Deceptions’ and Midterms: Status of North Korean Denuclearization.” The Globe Post, November 16, 2018. https://theglobepost.com/2018/11/16/status-north-korea-denuclearization/.
- Jahanbani, Nakissa, Charmaine Willis, and Donnett Lee. “Career Advice: How to Be a Graduate Teaching Assistant.” Times Higher Education (THE), July 26, 2018. https://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/career-advice-how-be-graduate-teaching-assistant.
- Willis, Charmaine N. “North Korean Nuclear Developments: Death Knells for the Singapore Declaration?” The Globe Post, July 9, 2018. https://theglobepost.com/2018/07/09/us-north-korea-denuclearization/.
- Willis, Charmaine. “Trump’s Big North Korea Giveaway Isn’t A New Tactic.” Huffington Post, June 15, 2018, sec. Opinion. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-willis-trump-north-korea-war-games_us_5b23c245e4b07cb1712dcad4.
More information about projects and conference papers can be found here: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Charmaine_Willis